The Science Behind Hemp Seed Oil
Those who have their paws on the pulse would probably have heard about the benefits of hemp seed oil for dogs – especially when it comes to improving skin and coat condition, helping your pooch’s overall health, and even reducing anxiety in tightly-wound pups.
But what makes hemp seed oil for dogs so good?
First of all, it’s full of the good stuff. This includes:
· Omega 3 for bones, skin, coat, eyes, heart and brain
· Omega 6 for treating arthritis
· Omega 9 for inflammation
· Phospholipids for improving eye function
· Vitamin E for a strong immune system, muscles, heart, liver, nerves, skin and coat
· Vitamin A for healthy skin, coat, muscles and nerves
· A good source of Gamma Lionlenic Acid (GLA) to prevent inflammatory health conditions, allergies and skin conditions
Secondly, hemp seed oil for dogs is completely natural, coming from one of the oldest domesticated crops known to man. The hemp plant originated in China in 2800 BC and is considered to be a superfood.
Houndztooth’s 100% cold pressed human-grade hemp seed oil for dogs is sustainably-sourced and available online here.